Group Training by Request
Technology Training is available to partner with University of Minnesota colleges and departments to meet specific training needs in support of strategic initiatives or skill development goals. We can deliver any of our current course offerings to your group. Or, we can collaborate with you to co-develop and co-deliver training. Priority is given to training requests that are a part of a larger strategic initiative.
- Submit training request at least 6-8 weeks in advance
- Provide information prior to the session on goals and expected impact of the training
- Provide feedback after the session on the effectiveness of the training
- Have participants register themselves at least two working days in advance using the OIT Technology Training registration system
- Meet the minimum attendance requirement of 7-10 participants for every session
- Maximize attendance in the fewest possible sessions
To request group training, fill out and submit the Group Training Request Form. Our ability to fulfill requests is dependent on resource availability. Training requests are handled in the order they are received with priority given to requests that are a part of a larger strategic initiative.