Canvas Release Notes for September 15, 2018
User Summaries - See how the release imapacts your role (Admin/Instructor/Student)
Updated Features for Instructors
Bulk Select Final Moderated Grades
- If an individual student’s submission has only been graded by one grader, the moderator can select all the grades from that grader as final grades.
Moderated Student Name SpeedGrader Links
- In the Moderation page, student names are linked to their submissions in SpeedGrader.
CSV Import Custom Column Support
- Gradebook CSV import files support updates for custom columns.
Moderated Grading Rubric Review
- SpeedGrader displays all assessed rubrics to moderators. This allows moderators to view and compare rubrics scored by different graders.
New Gradebook and SpeedGrader Section Filtering
- New Gradebook section filtering is synced with SpeedGrader.
Anonymous Grading Annotated Comments
- DocViewer supports annotated comments in anonymously graded assignments.
Profiles Last Attended Date
- In a student’s Profile page, instructors can note the date that a student last attended in the course.
Updated Features for Admins
Create Discussions Permission
- The Permissions page includes a new permission for creating discussions in a course.