Canvas Release Notes for March 30, 2019
User Summaries - See how the release impacts your role (Admin/Instructor/Student)
Updated Features for Instructors
Content Link Error
- Instructors can be notified of broken links in their course, by updating their Notification Preferences page and selecting the Content Link Error notification. Instructors are notified with both the location and content of the link error.
- This notification is triggered in the following conditions:
- The link cannot be accessed by students because of a permission error
- The link is broken
- The link is unpublished
Item Bank Tags
- Quizzes.Next supports Instructors adding tags when editing an item bank item. After a tag is created, it can be selected as a tag in any item bank associated with the user who created the tag.
Item Bank Search
- Instructors can search for items within any item bank by using the Search field. Search results will display items with matching results in question titles, question stems, and answer choices.