Public Computer Labs
Drop-in and use hardware and software in computer labs on the Twin Cities campus.
Announcement: Many of our Public Computer Labs will be closed until further notice. For those in need of a Public Lab, Coffman B60 remains open.
University students, faculty, and staff from all departments may drop-in and use networked computers, professional software suites, scanners, printers, and related equipment in computer labs on the Twin Cities campus.
University faculty and staff may also reserve available spaces for class and University-sponsored events.
Public Computer Lab Locations
Find details about hours, software, and printing available by clicking on the links to the individual labs.
- Coffey Hall 50 (Closed until further notice)
- Coffman Memorial Union B60 (Open)
- Humphrey School of Public Affairs 50 (Closed until further notice)
- Jones Hall 135 - Language Center Multimedia Lab (Closed until further notice)
- Walter Library 103 (Closed until further notice)
- Wilson Library [various locations] (Closed until further notice)
See also a list of the Academic Computer Labs
- Mac and Windows computers
- Professional software suites
- Scanners and printers
- Large-format printing
University-funded: no charge for use of the labs.
Costs associated with printing.