Xbox 360 Network Configuration
This article describes how to configure an Xbox 360 for DHCP.
- Go to System Blade of Xbox 360 dashboard, select System Settings.
- Within the System Settings menu, select Network Settings.
- Choose the either Wired Network or Wireless Network, and then the correct SSID, based on the connection you are configuring.
- Wishing the Wired or Wireless Settings, select Configure Network.
- For both IP Settings and DNS Settings, after entering the menu, simply choose Automatic.
- After applying the IP and DNS Settings, you may wish to go back to the Network Settings menu and choose, Test Xbox LIVE Connection, to verify the connectivity.