Unify Tableau Connector: Preview the Data
At any point when selecting, editing, and filtering the columns, the returned data can be previewed.
- Click the preview data button in the header area of the workspace.
- The data is displayed in a table.
- The data preview is limited to 100 rows in order to verify your data set.
- Use the filter at the top to filter the displayed data in the table.
- Use the filter in any column to filter the displayed data for only that column.
- These filter tools are only for finding data in the table, they do not affect the data that will be returned by the finished query.
- The columns can be sorted by clicking the column header.