TDX Client Portal: View Your Tickets
You can use the TDX Client Portal to view your tickets. By default, you will see all your new, in process, or on hold tickets but you can choose to view tickets of other statuses as well.
Viewing your New, In Process, or On Hold Tickets
- Log into the TDX Client Portal if necessary.
- Click View My Tickets. The Ticket Requests page appears. By default, any tickets that are New, In Process, or On Hold are listed.
- Click the Title of the ticket to view the Details.
- Optional: Update your Ticket in the Details view.
Find all your Tickets
You can modify the Status Class menu and search for all of your tickets or those of specific classes, including Completed or Cancelled.
- Click the Status Class dropdown menu.
- Click the [Select all] checkbox (or other status class(es) as desired).
- Click the Search button. A sortable list of all your tickets appears.
Note: In the Status column, Completed tickets are listed as Resolved.
- Optional: Click the Title of a ticket to view its Details.
Updating your Ticket in the Details view
There are a few options you can exercise from the Details view. You can:
- Click Withdraw Request if you no longer need help. Your ticket will be Cancelled.
- Add an attachment to help document your issue using one of the following options:
- Drag and drop attachments onto the Attachments area
- Click the Add Attachment button.
- Note: There is no need to Add Alert(s) because notifications are automatically configured to provide you with email updates.
Making a Comment via the ticket Feed
You can also communicate with technicians via the Feed section.
- Click the Comment button in the Feed section. The section expands to show a text box and Notify field.
- Leave the Notify field blank.
- Enter your Comment in the text box.
- Click Save. The group responsible for the ticket is notified and the Feed updates displaying your Comment.