ServiceNow: Update Access to Accounts or Forms Used for Inbound Email Rules
To prepare for the transition to TeamDynamix, verify that you have access to the accounts and/or forms your group uses to create tickets in ServiceNow through inbound email rules. For several groups, these accounts and forms have been in place for many years. If you are unable access any of these accounts or forms, follow the directions below to update your access.
Updating Access to Google Accounts or Google Forms
If you are unable to access a Gmail Account or Google Form used to create tickets in ServiceNow (known as an inbound email rule), email [email protected] with as much information as you know from the following list:
- Account internet ID OR (if a Google form) the Google Form's web address
- Who created the account/form?
- Who should currently manage it?
- Designate the following contacts for the account:
- A requester, who owns the account
- A department head (supervisor who is in charge of the team)
- A contact (who can make basic access requests, such as a password reset)
You will be contacted to authorize the change if you are listed as a contact for the account. Otherwise, a manager/supervisor/director from your department will be contacted.
Updating Access to Qualtrics Forms
If you are unable to access a Qualtrics form used to create tickets in ServiceNow (known as an inbound email rule), email [email protected] with as much information as you know from the following list:
- Name of each survey or the URLs of the surveys that you want to have transferred to TeamDynamix
- The internet ID of the form's new owner
- Name and internet ID of the person who you think created the survey
A manager/supervisor/director from the department previously owning the form will be contacted to authorize the change.