ServiceNow Reports: View / Run a Report
You have access to many reports in ServiceNow. You may be able to make changes to a existing report and save a customized copy for yourself or your group, depending on your role.
Viewing an existing report
- Click View/Run under Reports in the Application Navigator menu on the left.
A list of All reports appears. The View Reports menu bar contains a search field and buttons that allow you to narrow down the results.
- Find the report you want to view.
- Click the title to run it.
- A report might be a graph, list, pivot table, or a specialized type.
- If you don't see any results, you may not have access privileges.
Get Started with Reports - This article links to reports you can use as a template to create your own.