ServiceNow Reports (New UI): Modify an Existing Report
You can modify an existing report and customize it to suit your purposes.
- If you are not the report owner, get permission first before modifying it. Otherwise, make a copy of the report and then modify it.
Modifying a report
There are several ways you can modify a report to make it your own.
- Change the filter conditions. See the Creating the filter conditions for your report section in Create a New Report.
- You can Add or Remove Fields in a List Report to change what data displays in the list.
- You can Change the Report Type if the current type is not meeting your needs. There are many different types you can try to see which best represents your data.
Running and saving the report
Once you've modified the criteria for your report:
- Click Run to make sure it contains the desired data and is displayed how you want.
- Click Save so you can use the report in the future.