ServiceNow Reports (Classic UI): Make a Copy of a Report
These directions are for making a copy of a report using ServiceNow's Classic UI. If you are working in the new UI in ServiceNow Kingston, please see ServiceNow Reports (New UI): Make a Copy of a Report. You can make a copy of an existing report so that you can then modify it for your own needs.
- Find and run the report you'd like to copy.
- Rename the report by changing or replacing the text in the title.
- Most of the time you will be making the current report yours by replacing the word Template with your Internet ID.
- If you are changing something specific about the report in any meaningful way make sure the title appropriately reflects the content AND remember to end your title with your Internet ID.
- Once the name has been changed, click the down arrow to the right of the Save button and select Insert and Stay.
You have now copied a report and can modify it for your own needs.