Salesforce Marketing Cloud Classic Content: Retrieve Content for a Content Block
When you have content you wish to reuse in future emails, or when content is created prior to the email being assembled, you may choose to save a block of content for future retrieval. You will find this content stored within the My Contents folder for later use.
Retrieving Content for a Content Block
- Make sure you are in a template-based email message, looking at the
- Click once on the content block you wish to fill.
- Choose Retrieve Content from the content box popover.
- By default, the My Contents folder will be displayed. If you have stored your content elsewhere, click Browse to navigate to the appropriate folder.
- Click the radio button next to the content you wish to retrieve. A preview will appear below the list for confirmation.
- Click OK to add the content to your email.
Note: Retrieved content works much like a copy-and-paste; once content has been retrieved and added to your email, it will not change if you then modify the original saved content in My Contents. Any changes would need to be made by modifying the content block in your email.