Salesforce Marketing Cloud Classic Content: Edit Existing Email
- Make sure you are looking at My Emails, available by clicking the Content tab at the top.
- Navigate to your saved email:
- If you haven't stored the message in a sub-folder, click on the name of the email in the message list to open it.
- If you have filed your message in a sub-folder, navigate the listing on the left-side navigation bar to find your folder first.
Folders can be opened either by single-clicking on the plus sign to the left of the folder, or by double-clicking on the folder icon.
- Select the folder containing your message and choose the name of the email in the message list to open it.