Reservationless Plus Conferencing: Sign Up for an Account
NOTE: Audio Conferencing accounts are only available to faculty and staff. You may want to consult with your college or unit's finance group to determine how best to handle requesting a new account, as a credit card number is required.
Enter Account Information
- Go to the Intrado (formerly West Communications formerly Intercall) U of M web page and click on Sign Up Now.
- If prompted, enter the Signup Username: UnivMinnUser1 and Signup Password: UnivMinnUser5. Please note that you may be automatically redirected to the Account Information page.
- On the Account Information page, fill out the user profile information.
Select Your Services
- Click on Audio Conferencing towards the bottom and check the service(s) you're interested in using.
- Reservationless-Plus - Add phone capabilities to standard audio conferencing without the need to reserve a meeting time.
- Operator Assisted - Add a professional operator to your call for an additional cost.
- Click Continue.
Enter Your Billing Information
- Fill out the Company where Billing Account Profile is to be added. The account name is determined by you or your department.
- Click on Billing Contact and fill in your billing contact information.
- Click on Account Contact and fill in your account contact.
- Click on Credit Card Information and fill in your credit card information.
- Click on Communication Settings and select Yes "Email Welcome Info."
- Click on Submit.
Once the request has been submitted, you'll receive a confirmation email within 48 hours from Intrado (formerly West Communications formerly InterCall) with your account information. The email will include the Conference ID and your password, along with the Toll-free dial-in number (U.S. and Canada) and the international dial-in Number. You are now ready to make conference calls.
If you need this expedited or have complications, you can contact Intrado Customer Service through the means found on the InterCall website.