Moodle for Students: Review PeerMark Assignments
Applies to: Moodle 3.2.
Students: Your instructor may require you to review classmates' work for an assignment. Turnitin's PeerMark assignments allow students to read, review, and evaluate one or many papers submitted by their classmates.
Reviewing PeerMark Assignments
- When you are instructed to review peer assignments (usually after all assignments have been submitted), go to your course homepage.
- Find the assignment and click its link.
- Click the Launch PeerMark Reviews icon under your File submission. The PeerMark Review window opens.
- Click the Write Reviews tab, select Start a review.
- PeerMark will load a paper for the student to review. Any instructions will appear at the top of the right column.
- Student can enter answers to questions in the Questions tab in the right column. The box will give the minimum number of words required.
- Click Save to save your progress as you go.
- Click Submit to finalize your review. The Submission Complete! confirmation window opens.
- Click Return to Assignment Inbox.
- Repeat steps 4-9 for additional peer reviews, if required.
- Click outside of the PeerMark Review window to return to Moodle.