Moodle at the University of Minnesota
- Find general information on Moodle at the Information Technology > Moodle site.
Search Moodle Resources
Students: Search the Moodle Student Guide
Instructors: Search the Moodle Instructor Guide
Contact Moodle Support
Choose any of these methods to contact Moodle Support
- Email [email protected]
- Call the Help Desk (612) 301-4357 (1-HELP on Campus) available 24/7
(Moodle phone support is available Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
Make an Appointment with a Consultant
- Make an appointment with a consultant in Academic Technology Support Services
Get Teaching Support
- Contact your local Academic Technologist
- Get support from the University Libraries, Disability Resource Center, Academic Technology - OIT and Center for Educational Innovation integrated with other support units across campus via Teaching Support
For information on how long Moodle sites remain available, see Moodle Lifecycle Process.