Moodle 3.2: View Specific Pages of a Wiki Activity
Applies to: Moodle 3.2
New pages created in a Moodle Wiki are not necessarily interlinked. The Map tab lists pages for a wiki in alphabetical order by name, and can be used to move from page to page. The word(s) used to create a new page are also the name of the new page.
- Example: If you create a new page by typing the text [[My pet]], your new page will be called My pet
Viewing specific pages of a Wiki
- Go to the course homepage.
- Find the Wiki and click its link.
- Click the Map tab and see pages listed in alphabetical order.
- Click the page name you want to view.