Moodle 3.2: View and Export a Survey Report (Feedback)
Applies to: Moodle 3.2
You can review and export the results of a Moodle survey feedback activity. The options for exporting vary between different Moodle versions.
Viewing and exporting Feedback results in Moodle 3.2
- Go to the course homepage.
- Find the Feedback you want to review and click the feedback link.
- Click the Show responses tab. View the results.
- Choose an option next to Download table data as.
- The most common choice is Microsoft Excel.
- Click Download.
Note: The Excel file contains a column with the detailed responses. There is often an Analysis of the percentage for tallied responses when appropriate.