Moodle 3.2: Use the Insert Bulk Grades Function
Applies to: 3.2
The Perform bulk insert function allows instructors to fill all grades or fill only empty grades with a set score. This feature is valuable when you need to fill in a grade of 0 for any missing assignments from students.
Inserting bulk grades
- Go to the course site home page.
- Find the Administration block and click Gradebook setup
- Choose Edit by Item or Student from the dropdown menu in the upper-right corner.
- Click Select Grade item and choose an activity from the list.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Check the Perform bulk insert box.
- Go to the For menu and select either All grades (as in every student's grade) or Empty grades.
- Go to Insert value and enter the numeric value you want.
- Click Save.