Moodle 3.2: Show Student Grade Percentage in the Standard Gradebook
Applies to: Moodle 3.2
A common request by instructors is the ability to readily see the grade percentage of students in the Standard Gradebook view. Moodle's default display type is Real (numeric points). With only a few clicks, the settings can can be changed to display the percentage or a combination of percentage and letter grade or point total.
Adding the grade percentage to the course total column
- Go to the course homepage
- Find the Administration block:
- Click Edit at the end of the top row, which contains the course name in bold.
- Click Edit Settings.
- In the Category Total area click Show More.
- Scroll to Display grade type and choose a setting that contains percentage:
- Percentage (Letter) or Letter (Percentage)
- Percentage (Real) or Real (Percentage)
- Click Save changes.
Return to the Standard Gradebook view and scroll to the Course Total column to view the changes.