Moodle 3.2: Send Grades to PeopleSoft
Apples to: Moodle 3.2.
The Moodle gradebook has an option for sending grades directly from Moodle to PeopleSoft.
- Use the Moodle Grade Roster Integration from Academic Support Resources (ASR) for step-by-step instructions.
- If you have questions on using this feature, contact Moodle Support.
Finding the Send grades to PeopleSoft option
- Go to the course homepage.
- Find the Administration block:
- Click Gradebook setup.
- Click the dropdown menu in the upper right and select Send grades to PeopleSoft.
- You will see a list of the gradable sections auto enrolled in your site. If these sections aren't listed here, the primary instructor can auto enroll them.