Moodle 3.2: Review/Download Workshop Submissions
Applies to: Moodle 3.2
Instructor can view text submissions or download workshop submission files. The Workshop must be in the Grading Evaluation phase for the instructor to review student submissions.
- If you save the file, the student name is not added as a prefix as is done in downloading assignment files with the Download option; use Save As and add the student name to the file. Depending on your PDF viewer, you may have to do this after you have downloaded the file.
- Downloading Workshop submissions must be done one at a time. There is no global download option as with Moodle Assignments.
Reviewing Workshop Text Submissions
- Click the appropriate Workshop link on the homepage.
- On the Workshop page scroll to the submissions/assessments table and click a submission filename. The student submission page opens.
- Text submissions will be visible at the top of the student submission page. Use the text edit window to make your changes.
Downloading Student Workshop Submissions Files
- From the homepage select the link for the workshop.
- On the workshop project page confirm the workshop is in the Closed phase. If not, select the Switch Phase icon for Closed.
- Locate the student submission you wish to download and select the link to the file. The student submission page will open.
- Click the link to the file. When asked to Open or Save choose Save. The file will download.