Moodle 3.2: Review or Delete Individual Survey (Feedback) Responses
Applies to: Moodle 3.2.
The Feedback activity allows instructors and designers to create and conduct surveys through a Moodle course site.
Occasionally individual responses to the survey may need to be reviewed or deleted, particularly if an instructor or designer has submitted survey responses while testing the survey.
Reviewing or deleting individual survey responses
- Go to the course homepage.
- Find the Feedback survey you want to review and click the link.
- Click the Show Responses tab.
- If necessary, click the Show Responses button. The Anonymous Entries page will display showing a table listing all responses to the survey.
- To review a response:
- Click Show response or the date associated with the response.
- Review the results.
- Click Continue to return to the Anonymous entries page.
- To delete a response:
- Click the Delete entry icon (Delete entry in earlier versions).
- Click Yes to confirm and return to the Show responses tab.
- When you are done, return to your course homepage.