Moodle 3.2: Review Emails Sent Through Moodle (Quickmail)
Applies to: Moodle 3.2
You can review all email messages you have previously sent through Quickmail in Moodle. Emails in Quickmail history are only visible to the individual who sent them.
Note: Moodle Support can review ALL emails sent through Quickmail, no matter who sent them. To request Moodle Support to investigate the email sent through Quickmail, contact [email protected]
Reviewing Quickmail history
- In the Quickmail block, click View History.
- The View History page displays, showing a list of all the emails you have sent via Quickmail in this course site.
- Click the open email (magnifying glass) icon in the Action column to review an individual message. The Quickmail window opens.
- Note: The Quickmail window will be pre-filled with the original values from the old email you have already sent. This can be used for re-sending an email to a particular user or for sending similar emails.
- After reviewing the old email, you can return to the list of emails you have already sent by clicking View History.
- When you are done, return to your course homepage.