Moodle 3.2: Remove Instructor Feedback Comments or Files
Applies to: Moodle 3.2.
Instructors can remove their assignment feedback comments or the attached feedback file in the assignment grading area. For example, there are times when an instructor accidentally enters text feedback or attaches the wrong feedback file to a specific student assignment. The feedback or attached file can be retrieved (deleted) from that student feedback area and new text entered and/or a different file uploaded instead. This can be done by an instructor or grader before or after the assignment has been closed.
Removing assignment feedback
- Go to the course homepage.
- Find the assignment you wish to delete feedback for and click the assignment link.
- Click View all submissions (3.2).
- Go to the Edit column for the student whose feedback needs to be deleted. Click Edit and choose Update grade.
- Scroll to the Feedback comments text box, select and delete the incorrect text. If needed, enter new text.
- Scroll to the Feedback files area and click the icon for the file. A pop-up window will open.
- Choose Delete on the file action screen. Click Ok when prompted.
- Click Save changes.