Moodle 3.2: Publish Student Work from a Workshop
Applies to: Moodle 3.2
The instructor can publish strong examples of student submissions in the workshop. The workshop must be in the Grading evaluation phase to do this task.
Publishing student work from a workshop
- Click the appropriate workshop link on the homepage.
- Confirm that the workshop is in the Grading evaluation phase.
- If the Grading Evaluation phase is not highlighted, click the lightbulb icon
- On the switching phase page, choose Continue.
- Scroll to the submissions/assessments table and click a submission filename link for the student submission you want to publish. The student submission page opens.
- Scroll to the bottom of the student submission page to Feedback for the author.
- Check the Publish the submission option.
- Click Save and close.
The selected submission will become available to other members of the class when the workshop is moved to the Closed phase.