Moodle 3.2: Grade Assignments with Quick Grading
Applies to: Moodle 3.2.
Instructors and teaching assistants can quickly grade and add comments to Assignments using Quick Grading.
Note: You cannot attach or upload feedback files with Quick Grading. If only a few students need comment files, do the majority of grading in Quick Grading and Grade Assignments with the Detailed View(3.2) for the remaining students.
Grading student assignment submissions using Quick Grading
- Go to the course homepage.
- Find the Assignment you want to grade and click the Assignment link.
- Click View all submissions.
- Check the Quick grading checkbox if not selected by default. (Located at the bottom of the page in 3.2.) The page reloads.
- Grade the student submissions.
- Scroll down/up to the table of students.
- Enter scores in the Grade column.
- Enter text in the Feedback comments textbox area (optional).
- Scroll down and click Save all quick grading changes.
- If there are additional students to grade, continue with steps 5 and 6 until you are done.
- Return to the course homepage.