Moodle 3.2: Forum Subscription Settings
Applies to: Moodle 3.2.
Students and instructors who are subscribed to forums have some control over how they will receive email notifications from the forum (e.g., once email a day summarizing all forum posts, or one email for each time someone posts to a forum). The settings for email notifications can be changed at any time during the semester.
Setting Email Notification Preferences
- Click your name on the upper right on the Moodle banner. A user menu displays.
- Choose Preferences.
- Under User account, click Forum preferences.
- Choose settings for your forum notifications.
- Email digest type, if subscribed to a forum: Determines how frequently you receive email notifications from Moodle forums.
- Forum auto-subscribe: Allows you to automatically receive notifications for any Forum you've participated in, or to turn this off.
- Forum tracking: Determines whether posts you have not read in a forum are highlighted or not.
- When finished setting your forum preferences, click Save changes.
- Navigate back to the Dashboard to find your Moodle course sites.