Moodle 3.2: Control Access to Workshop Submission and Assessment Phases
Applies to: Moodle 3.2.
When a new workshop is created, the default setting makes it available to students immediately, and it is visible on the course site. There are several ways to control how and when students can access the workshop.
- Automatic open and close dates can be set up when creating the workshop.
- The Open for submissionassessment from and submission/assessment deadline date settings determine when students can submitassess the object.
- The submission and assessment date information is visible on the workshop page at all times.
- If the option to Allow submissions after the deadline is checked, students will be able to submit after the deadline. The time stamp for the submission will be marked in red text.
- The instructor can override any automatic setting by manually changing to a different phase of the workshop.