Moodle 3.2: Compile and Export Forum+ Postings
Applies to: Moodle 3.2
Forum+ allows instructors to compile and export postings to forums. You can choose what to export and the format of the postings. Any attachments can be included.
Exporting Forum+ Posts
- From the home page, click on a Forum+.
- From Forum administration in the Administration block, click Export.
- By default, All Discussions and All Participants are selected. You can choose a particular discussion and/or Participant.
- For Export format, select one of the following:
- Print - You will be prompted to select a printer to send the file.
- CSV - Can be opened in Microsoft Excel or a text editor or downloaded.
- Plain text - Can be opened in a text editor or downloaded.
- To include any files attached to posts, click the Export attachments check box.
- Click Export.