Moodle 3.2: Compare Page Versions in a Wiki Activity
Applies to: Moodle 3.2
Each time anyone makes changes and saves a wiki page, a new version is created. The History tab lets course participants see the different versions of a wiki page, compare versions and revert to an earlier version if needed. The History page contains a table that displays the username, date and time stamp of the saved change.
Comparing Page Versions in a Wiki Activity
- From the course homepage, click on the link to the wiki activity you want to work with.
- Click the History tab. You will see a table with the versions listed by date and time.
- Click a number to see a different version without comparing.
- To compare two different versions:
- In the Diff column, select two different versions.
- Click Compare selected to view them together and compare. You can continue to compare different versions.
- Click the History tab to return to the table.
- In the upper left, click your shortened course name just to the right of Dashboard to return to your course site home.