Moodle 3.2: Change VoiceThread Instant Notification Settings
Applies to: Moodle 3.2
By default all notifications from VoiceThread have been turned off since September 23, 2013. If you would like to receive email notifications from VoiceThread when students makes comments on your VoiceThreads, you can change your notification settings.
Setting up VoiceThread Instant Notifications
- Go to Moodle and log in (moodle.umn.edu).
- Find the Help & Support block on your Moodle Dashboard.
- Right click on VoiceThread MyVoice to open VoiceThread in a new tab or window.
- Click your email address in the upper right corner of the VoiceThread page.
- Select My Account from the menu. A new tab will open up to your VoiceThread account.
- Click the Notifications tab.
- Toggle all instant notifications you would like to Yes. The settings will be updated automatically as you change your options.
- Close out of the VoiceThread Notifications window when you are finished and return to the window with your Moodle Dashboard.
For any other questions with VoiceThread, please visit VoiceThread's Troubleshooting website.