Jadu Forms - Integrated Components: SR - Plan/SubPlan Display (PS)
SR - Plan/SubPlan Display (PS)
***This component is display only and should not be used in emails, PDFs, or for mapping to other fields in Jadu.
Description: Displays a read-only list of plans/subplans for the currently logged in user. If the currently logged in user doesn t have a plan/subplan, the table will not appear.
Source System: Peoplesoft
Fields On Form:
- Plan/SubPlan Display (Display Table)
- Setup Source of Admit Term - This input will determine which plan and subplans appear in the dropdown based on the admit term of the currently logged in user. This input must map to another field that exists on the form. There are three options:
- Integrated Component - Add an integrated component, that outputs the admit term ID, to the form on a previous page. (It can t be on the same page as this integrated component.)
- Logic (Predefined) - Add a predefined logic that outputs the admit term ID to the form.
- Logic (Literal) - Add a literal logic and manually enter the admit term ID.
- The admit term id needs to be a valid PeopleSoft admit term ID. Example: 1185
After adding this component to a form, the following input will need to be set on the Form Structure page. (Refer to the input knowledge base article for additional details on setting inputs.)
- Admit Term - Select the Admit Term source that was set up in the prerequisite.
- Include Crookston - Determines if Crookston instructors are included in the results
- Include Duluth - Determines if Duluth instructors are included in the results
- Include Morris - Determines if Morris instructors are included in the results
- Include Rochester - Determines if Rochester instructors are included in the results
- Include Twin Cities - Determines if Twin Cities instructors are included in the results