Jadu CXM: What is CXM?
What is CXM?
Jadu CXM (workflow) is used in conjunction with Jadu XFP (forms) to create and manage form routing and approvals. CXM utilizes a business engine - users create workflow functionality using business rules and logic.
What can CXM do?
There are many needs within a business process. CXM is able to meet the following needs:
- Approval processes:
- Linear: A set of approvers in sequential order.
- Multi-approver: The form needs to be approved by all or X people.
- Multi-alert Single Approver: Alert X people that a form is ready, but only need one person to approve.
- Allows an XFP form to be routed back to a previous person.
- Time-based activities:
- Reminder email sent based on a user-defined time.
- Auto-transition a case to another step.
- Auto-cancelation of a case.
- Audit trail created as a case transitions through a process.
- Administrators can cancel a form.
- Stores information from XFP forms
For more information, see the Jadu CXM Self-Help Guide