Jadu CXM: Transition CXM Case to a Normal Status (Task 7)
This is the seventh of nine tasks for setting up your XFP forms to work with CXM. Please go to the Self-Help Guide, under the Configure a CXM Workflow column, for more information.
This article explains how to transition your CXM case to a new status when a user submits an XFP form.
For example, when a supply request is approved, you want to apply the Approve transition so that the case moves to the Approved status in CXM.
Note: Complete the following steps in XFP the subsequent form for your workflow process.
- Go to the Templates tab.
- Click Create Template.The Create Action Template window appears.
- Template type: Under the Jadu CXM section, select Transition Case and click Next
- Enter a meaningful title for the template (ex: Transition CXM Case - Approve) and click Next
- From the Case Type dropdown, select your case type that this form is associated to and click Next
- Select the CXM transition from your case type you want to apply and click Next
- In the Mappings section, under the Case Reference dropdown, select the Case Number field from the integrated component on your landing page from Task 4.
- Click Save.
Step 2: Creating or Updating a Rule to Transition the CXM Case
Create a new rule or update an existing rule to edit the CXM case. If you have more than one rule in your form that runs based on different conditions, update the rule(s) in the correct order for transitioning the CXM case to a normal status.
For example, you may wish to update the rule from Task 6: Update CXM Case with Data from a Subsequent Form.
- Go to the Rules tab.
- Click Create Rule.
- Or, select the rule you wish to update.
- Enter a meaningful title for your rule.
- Choose a When statement.
- Add a Then statement.
- From the dropdown menu, under the Jadu CXM header, select Transition Case
- Select the template from Setting Up an Action Template to Transition the CXM Case.
- Click Save.
Next Task in Setting up your XFP Forms to Work with CXM