[email protected] Site: Request Access to Contribute Content
Service Directors of Office of Information Technology (OIT) Business Services determine who can create, edit, and publish pages for their Business Services on the [email protected] site. If you are designated by service director as a content contributor, follow the steps below to request access to the site.
Requesting Access to Contribute Content
- Send an email message to [email protected] with the following information:
- Name of the Business Service (and the Service Offering or Technology, if the Service Director has assigned different people to contribute content based on these categories; see the Service Catalog for IT Staff for a list of Business Services, Service Offerings, and Technologies).
- Internet ID of the staff member(s)
- If the staff member should either be able to contribute content that will be reviewed by editors for the group, or should be able to both contribute and publish content.
- Copy the message to the service director.
To learn more about the purpose of the [email protected] site and how it is maintained, see Resources for [email protected] Site Content Contributors.