[email protected] Site: Find Existing Content
Service owners of the Office of Information Technology (OIT) Business Services determine who can create, edit, and publish pages for their Business Services on the [email protected] site. If you are designated as a content contributor, follow the steps below to find existing content on the site.
Finding Existing Content
- Sign in to [email protected].
- On the administrative toolbar, click Content. A table listing the titles of recently added pages will appear.
- To filter the results, select one or more of the following:
- Type a keyword that appears in the title of the page you are looking for in the Title field.
- Select the template used for the content in the Type field.
- Begin typing the Internet ID of the content author in the Author field. Contributor IDs will appear below; select the correct one.
- Select Yes or No from the Published field.
- Once you have choose the filter you will use, click the Apply button.
- To edit an article, click the edit link in the Operations column of the table that appears below the Operations box.
- To view an article, select the linked title in the Title column of the table that appears below the Operations box.
If you cannot find the content you want to edit, request assistance from [email protected]