[email protected] Site: Create or Edit a Find Recommended Resources By Category List
Up to 30 percent of website users prefer to find web resources by browsing as opposed to searchng. The Find Recommended Resources By Category list is one way to help users browse your website.
Content contributors can edit existing Find Recommended Resources By Category lists. If you desired to add a list that doesn't yet exist on the service offering page, you must first contact [email protected] so the correct stylesheet can be applied to the body region.
Creating a Find Recommended Resources By Category List
- Contact [email protected] to let them know you want to add a Find Recommended Resources By Category List to the Body region on your service offering page. They will apply the correct stylesheet.
- Log in to [email protected]
- Find the Service Offering page you wish to update
- Scroll past the Imported Fields from ServiceNow
- Edit the text in the Body field.
- Add a Heading 3 to start a category
- Format your list of links as a Bulleted List
Find Resources by Category List as displayed on the [email protected] website.
The Body field in Drupal where Find Resources by Category would be entered.
Note: The stylesheet applied to the body region will automatically format the visual appearance.
- Follow the standard procedure for publishing content.