[email protected] Site: Create a Business Impact Analysis Page
Office of Information Technology (OIT) service owners should complete a Business Impact Analysis page for each technology associated with their service offerings so they can identify potential effects of natural and man-made events or disasters on business operations.
Information entered automatically generates a webpage with a Business Impact Score. The score can be further analyzed to help ensure compliance requirements are met and plan disaster recovery solutions.
- Sign in as a contributor to the [email protected] site.
- Select Content in the black administrative toolbar.
- Select Add content.
- Select Portfolio Business Impacts.
- In the Choose a title for this portfolio business impacts field, enter the name of the technology.
- In the Portfolio Service Offering field, select the Service Offering which this technology supports.
The page will automatically be associated with the Business Service of that Service Offering.
- In the Portfolio Technology Parent Page field, begin typing the name of the technology.
- A list of technologies will appear; select the name of the technology.
This will associate the business impact score with the main page for the technology in the Technology Portfolio.
- Select the appropriate radio buttons in the Business Impact Scores area.
- In the Groups Audience field, select the name of your business service. This will limit access of the page to:
- Staff members the service owner has authorized to create content for your business service
- The IT Leadership team
- The OIT Disaster Recovery Services team
- Follow the standard procedure for publishing content.