ITG Center: How to Display Warning Messages
ITG Center displays warning messages before executing some actions, such as changing the name of a dashboard page. When these messages display, you have the option to click "Don't show this message again". If you click that and later decide you'd like to see the warning messages again, you can go into your personal settings within ITG Center and redisplay those warnings.
- From the main menu bar in ITG Center, select Open.
- Click on Administration.
- Click on Edit My Profile.
- Click the Bring Back All Warning Messages checkbox.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- Click Done to exit the profile page.
- In the future, when you execute an action that has a corresponding warning message, the warning message will appear. Below is an example of the warning message that appears when you change the name of a dashboard page.