Grouper: Manage Folder Permissions
We use a tool called Grouper to manage participants for Workflow Gen processes in both the Customer Development instance (CDEV) and the production instance (PRD).
Managing Folder Permissions
- Click on My folders under the Quick Links menu to see the list of folders you have permission to access.
- Click on the name of the folder you want to manage.
- Click on the Privileges tab.
- Check the checkboxes next to the names of the users' whose permissions you wish to modify.
- Click on the dropdown menu to the right of the Update field to choose the desired privilege modification.
- Click Update Selected.