This article describes the Enterprise Data Management System (EDMS) Document Viewer Toolbar.
The Document Viewer toolbar is available when you open a document. Your administrator determines which toolbar buttons are displayed and the order in which they are displayed, so your toolbar may be different than the sample.
- Opens the locate document dialogue box.
- Go to the previous page.
- Go to the next page.
- Go to the specified page. Opens a dialogue box to specify a page.
- Print the document. NOTE: Requires specific browser versions & java versions. Recommended printing process is to download the report and print it locally.
- Print the current page only. See note above
- Download for printing or offline viewing.
- Change the rotation, size, and quality of the displayed image.
- Open the Format dialog box.
- Display online help.
- Close the document.
- Log off.