Drupal: Upload a New Document to Your Site
The following instructions are for websites using the default UMN Drupal Enterprise 7 configuration.
Drupal is highly customizable, and your site may have different steps for completing the task. Additionally, your role in Drupal may not have access to this tool. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- Click Menu in the Administrator toolbar.
- Click Content in the Menu toolbar.
- Click the Files tab in the upper right corner of the Content page.
- Click the +Add file link.
- Click Choose File.
- Select the document you wish to upload in the dialog box.
- Click Upload.
- Click Next.