Drupal Lite 8, 9: Remove Collaborators from a Site
This article applies to Drupal Lite 8 and 9.
Anyone who has the Access Manager role can cancel any account.
- Select Manage in the main Administration Menu.
- Select People in the sub-menu. A table listing all people that have access to the site is displayed.
- Locate the person and click the Edit button in the Operations column.
- Select Cancel Account at the bottom of the edit screen. The cancel account options page is displayed.
- Choose the option for what to do with the account and all content created by the person.
- If the option Delete the account and its content is selected, all content created by the person will be deleted. This is a permanent deletion, and cannot be undone.
- Do not check the box for Require email confirmation to cancel account. Because Drupal Lite 8 sites use central authentication, this function does not work in Drupal.
- Select Cancel Account.