Drupal Lite 8, 9: Add a Google Map Custom Block to a Page
This article applies to Drupal Lite 8 and 9.
A small Google Map can be added to a page using a Custom Block.
You must have the Contributor role to add custom blocks to a page.
Add a Google Map Custom Block
- Log in to the Drupal Lite site.
- Locate the page to edit.
- Select Layout.
- Select Add Block in the section to add the map. The Choose a Block palette is displayed.
- Select Create Custom Block at the top of the palette.
- Select Google Map. The configure block window is displayed.
- Enter a Title.
- If you do not want the title to appear above the map, deselect Display Title.
- Enter the address.
- Select Add Block. The configure block window closes and the edit layout is displayed.
- Select Save Layout at the top of the page.