Drupal Lite 7: Types of Content
This article applies to Drupal Lite 7.
Content Types are the primary ways that Drupal organizes content. There are five default types of content:
- Biography: For creating a page of biographical information.
- General Page: For creating general web pages.
- News/Blog: For creating news articles article and blog posts.
- Session Presenter: For creating a simplified version of the biography page.
- Sessions: For creating pages devoted to conference sessions. It has a tool for connecting Session Presenter pages to the Session page.