Drupal Lite 7: Style a Content Pane
The main content region of a page consists of different content regions. The number of regions and their layout is defined by the Page Layout. Each content region can have multiple Content Panes.
The drawing below shows a page that has three content regions (header, main content, sidebar), with three Content Panes in the sidebar region.
Styling Content Panes
- Find the page you want to edit
- Click the Customize this page button at the bottom of the page
- Click the Style button in the gray header of the content pane
- Choose a style from the options on the left. The right side will display a preview
- Click Next at the bottom
- Depending on the Style selected, there may be additional options. For example, the Background Box style asks you to choose from the site's color palette
- Click Save in the style palette
- Click Save at the bottom of the window to finish customizing the page