Drupal Lite 7: Remove a Field from an Existing Content Type
- Click Menu in the Administrator toolbar.
- Click Custom Settings in the Menu bar.
- Click Advanced.
- Click Manage Content Types.
- Click the manage fields link in the Operations column next to the content type you wish to edit.
- Click the Delete link in the Operations column for the field you want to edit.
- Note: You will be prompted to confirm whether or not you want to delete the field.
- Click Delete. The field should be removed from the list of fields for this content type.