Drupal Lite 7: Remove a Display from an Existing Automated List (aka View)
Your role in Drupal may not have the proper permissions to complete the task. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- Click Menu in the Administrator toolbar.
- Click Custom Settings in the Menu bar.
- Click Advanced.
- Click Manage Views.
- Click Edit for the view you wish to edit.
- Click the button for the display you wish to remove.
- Click the drop-down arrow for the display options drop-down menu.
- The display options drop-down menu is to the right of the Display name field. It will most likely be set to the clone function by default.
- Click Delete.
- Click Save.