Drupal Lite 7: Rearrange Menu Items
This article applies to sites that are using Drupal Lite 7.
Your site's menu will appear at the top of every page, below the site header. When a page is added to the menu, you can choose to have it appear at the top level in the menu bar, or you can have the page appear in a sub-menu off of the main menu. Either way, you can easily rearrange items in the menu or add new pages to the menu.
- Log in to your site
- Click Menu in the administration bar at the top of the window
- Click Main Menu in the sub-menu of the administration bar
- Use the four-headed arrow button to drag the menu item to its new location
- To make a page a sub-page, drag the four-headed arrow to the right
- When you are done rearranging the menu items, click Save
Note: the ability to edit the menu -- add items, rearrange items, etc. -- is dependent on the role. If you do not get the options, please contact your site owner.